What is a Life Group?
- Life Groups are a gathering of 8 to 12 adults who meet weekly for roughly 90 minutes.
What is the purpose of a Life Group?
- Life Groups exist to build Biblical Community and foster Spiritual Growth.
What happens in a Life Group?
- Life Groups will have a time of socializing with other members of your group, a time of discussion based on the sermon preached on Sunday, and a time of prayer where you can share struggles, rejoice with each other and praise God for what He's been doing in the lives of one another.
Who can join a Life Group?
- Anyone over the age of 18. You can invite your friends, neighbors, coworkers or people you know from other churches. We want everyone to feel welcomed!
When do Life Groups meet?
- Life Groups will meet on various days and during various times throughout the week.